This one came from my husbands grandmother. He used to cut her weeds for her and she would make these for him as payment! Very good cake!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bake cake according to directions on the box.
- 3When done poke holes in it and slowly pour strawberry pop over it.
- 4Combine jello and 1 cup hot water until dissolved; slowly pour over cake.
- 5Let cake cool completely and soak up all the liquid.
- 6Meanwhile prepare topping.
- 7Make box of instant pudding according to directions on box.
- 8Fold in cool whip.
- 9When cake is completely cooled top with pudding topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jello Cake
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: