Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one came from my husbands grandmother. He used to cut her weeds for her and she would make these for him as payment! Very good cake!!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 (1/3 ounce) boxes strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (small boxes)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (small box)
- 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry soda (soda)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (such as cool whip)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake cake according to directions on the box.
- When done poke holes in it and slowly pour strawberry pop over it.
- Combine jello and 1 cup hot water until dissolved; slowly pour over cake.
- Let cake cool completely and soak up all the liquid.
- Meanwhile prepare topping.
- Make box of instant pudding according to directions on box.
- Fold in cool whip.
- When cake is completely cooled top with pudding topping.