Recipe by Doxie lover in the Rock 2
OMG.... This sounds so good!!!!! I ran across this on a website and want to have it for future use!
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mixing the cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil together, and pour cake mixture into a coated cake pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until cake is done.
- Remove from oven and poke holes in cake (using a large fork). This is so the Jello can absorb into the cake. In a separate bowl combine Jello with one cup of boiling water. Mix until jello is dissolved.
- Pour dissolved jello mixture over cake. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving spoon cool whip over cake, cut and serve.