1/3 Photos of Strawberry Jell-O Poke Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Great pot luck or BBQ dessert. Strawberry shortcake in one pan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (5/8 ounce) jell-o sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1Prepare cake mix according to instructions on box for a 13x9-inch cake. As soon as cake comes out of the oven, poke holes in it with a fork.
- 2Meanwhile, mix strawberry gelatin with 2 cups boiling water, stirring well to dissolve. Cool slightly.
- 3Pour gelatin over the cake and chill until set.
- 4Mix strawberries with sugar.
- 5Top cake with the strawberries, juice and all, then Cool Whip.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jell-O Poke Cake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.5
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 245.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g