Recipe by Dienia B.
Very old recipe using marshmallows, stawberries, whipped cream, Jell-O, and graham cracker crumbs. I am sure you could make this with marshmallow fluff and Cool whip if you wanted.
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 1 lb strawberry, stemmed and sliced
- 30 marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Chill mixture until thickened.
- In a double boiler, mix marshmallows and milk; melt marshmallows; and cool.
- (if you use fluff,dont add milk ,just mic it a second to warm it a little).
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over graham cracker crumbs that you have put in a buttered 9x13 casserole dish; chill.(mix butter in crumbs).
- When Jell-O is thickened, pour over marshmallow mixture.
- Chill 12 hours until completely set.