1/1 Photo of Strawberry Jell-O Dessert
13 hrs 10 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
Very old recipe using marshmallows, stawberries, whipped cream, Jell-O, and graham cracker crumbs. I am sure you could make this with marshmallow fluff and Cool whip if you wanted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- 2Stir in strawberries.
- 3Chill mixture until thickened.
- 4In a double boiler, mix marshmallows and milk; melt marshmallows; and cool.
- 5(if you use fluff,dont add milk ,just mic it a second to warm it a little).
- 6Fold in whipped cream.
- 7Pour over graham cracker crumbs that you have put in a buttered 9x13 casserole dish; chill.(mix butter in crumbs).
- 8When Jell-O is thickened, pour over marshmallow mixture.
- 9Chill 12 hours until completely set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jell-O Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g