Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Like the saying goes...."bet ya can't eat one". These are so simple to make and so yummy. You can use any kind of jam or preserves you'd like.
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- On a cookie sheet separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Pinch seams closed.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tbsp confectioners' sugar.
- Spoon 1/4 cream cheese and 1/4 preserves in center of each.
- Brush edges with egg white.
- Fold corners to center; press the 4 corners together. (it does not need to be totally closed).
- Brush tops with egg white.
- Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
Oh my! I don't know how I stumbled upon this recipe, but I'm really glad I did! I used home-made jam and the whole family loved them! Very easy and quick...I love these simple recipes that turn out so well. Thank you for sharing this!