1/1 Photo of Strawberry Jam Essence De Provence
8 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one cup of sugar in the blender with lavender and vanilla. Blend till all fine and powdery.
- 2Add to sugar.
- 3Place strawberries in a heavy bottom pot stir in all the sugar. Let sit for 4 hour. Stirring a couple times till all the sugar is a syrup.
- 4Add lemon juice and butter if using.
- 5Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat. When stirring it still is boiling.
- 6Stir in the liquid pectin bring back to a rolling boil. Then continue a rolling boil for 1 minute. Stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 7Ladle into prepared jars. Wipe rims and secure with lids and screw bands.
- 8Place in a hot water bath covered by 1 inch of water. Cover and bring to a gentle boil for 10 minutes. Shut flame off and leave for 5 more minutes.
- 9Remove jars keeping upright. Place in a draft free place on a towel to cool completely.
- 10Let jars sit for 24 hours be sure jars are sealed. Remove bands wipe jars and label.
- 11Good for 1 year if stored in a cool dry dark pantry.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam Essence De Provence
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender blossoms