1/2 Photos of Strawberry Jam (Bread Machine)
This came in my bread machine's user book. It looks so easy, I'm trying it now and thought I'd post it to share :) You can also substitute blackberries or raspberries for this jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If frozen, thaw completely.
- 2Crush berries with fork or potato masher, do NOT puree them.
- 3Put berries and sugar into pan of machine.
- 4Follow the directions for your machine for the jam cycle.
- 5Do NOT alter the ingredient quantities or this will NOT set right.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 224.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 220.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g