Recipe by CandyTX
This came in my bread machine's user book. It looks so easy, I'm trying it now and thought I'd post it to share :) You can also substitute blackberries or raspberries for this jam.
Top Review by Dachshund Lover
My first attempt at homemade jam was a success thanks to this recipe. I would recommend it to anyone. I did use frozen strawberries because they are not in season right now and it just turned out wonderfully. It did boil over in my bread machine which was an awful mess to clean up but I would go through the clean up again for such an easy jam. ENJOY!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- If frozen, thaw completely.
- Crush berries with fork or potato masher, do NOT puree them.
- Put berries and sugar into pan of machine.
- Follow the directions for your machine for the jam cycle.
- Do NOT alter the ingredient quantities or this will NOT set right.