Happy Hippie's Note:
These cookie bars are so good. My grandkids just loved them as did the rest of the family. This is a recipe from "Winning Recipes from Taste of Home." I happened to have a box of cornflakes that contained dried strawberries, so I used that. YUMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- 2Add egg, mix well.
- 3Gradually add dry cake mix and cornflakes.
- 4Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping.
- 5Press remaining dough into a greased 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- 6Carefully spread jam over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved dough, gently press down.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutesor until golden brown.
- 9Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 190.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g