Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookie bars are so good. My grandkids just loved them as did the rest of the family. This is a recipe from "Winning Recipes from Taste of Home." I happened to have a box of cornflakes that contained dried strawberries, so I used that. YUMMY!
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Gradually add dry cake mix and cornflakes.
- Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping.
- Press remaining dough into a greased 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- Carefully spread jam over crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved dough, gently press down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutesor until golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.