Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Kraft, posted for safekeeping. Try with other flavors of jam, too.
- 295.73 ml flour
- 295.73 ml packed light brown sugar, divided
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 473.18 ml Post Selects great grains crunchy pecan cereal
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 177.44 ml strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour and 1 cup of the sugar; add butter and mix until crumbly. Stir in cereal.
- Press about 3 cups of the cereal mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, remaining sugar and the egg until blended; spread over crust. Top with layers of jam and the remaining cereal mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely, and cut into triangles or bars.