From Kraft, posted for safekeeping. Try with other flavors of jam, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour and 1 cup of the sugar; add butter and mix until crumbly. Stir in cereal.
- 2Press about 3 cups of the cereal mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 3Mix cream cheese, remaining sugar and the egg until blended; spread over crust. Top with layers of jam and the remaining cereal mixture.
- 4Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely, and cut into triangles or bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Post Selects great grains crunchy pecan cereal