This is a recipe from the Tailgating TOH cookbook that I got from Critter in the regional swap. These sounded so good, I made them right away and they tasted as good as they sounded.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl cream butter and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and mix well.
- 5Gradually add in cake mix and crushed cornflakes.
- 6Set aside 1 1/2 cups for topping.
- 7Press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
- 8Carefully spread jam over crust(I microwaved the jam to make it easier to spread).
- 9Sprinkle with remaining dough.
- 10Gently press down.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 190.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g