Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a wonderful recipe given to me from my mother. It's great as a gift or for daily use.
- Put 1/2 cup sugar with strawberries in a deep pan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining sugar and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into jars.
- Let stand for 24 hours at room temp.
- Stir occasionally during 24 hours.
- Also boil jars and lids before putting jam in jars.
- Refridge or Freeze.
I really enjoyed the flavor of this jam, but the reason why it is only getting 3 stars is because it is way more sticky than I am used to for jam.