A family recipe I love it.
Make and share this Strawberry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Wash jars and rims in hot soapy water.
- Pour boiling water over flat lids.
- Let stand in hot water until ready to use.
- Measure exact amount of fruit into a 6-8qt saucepan.
- Stir pectin into fruit.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Add exact amount of sugar.
- Return to a full boil and boil 1 full minute.
- Ladle quickly into jars leaving 1/8" at the top.
- Invert jars 5 minutes then turn upright.
- Let sit for 24 hours before serving.