1/2 Photos of Strawberry Jam
josh mcintosh's Note:
Recipe for a chunky and sweet strawberry jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop strawberries into around 1cm bits.
- 2Put strawberries in a pot and stir for at least 10 minutes.
- 3Next add ALL sugar and lemon juice and stir for around 2 minutes, and then leave it to boil for around 15 minutes.
- 4After that it should generally be ready, pour into a jar or anything, really and leave the lid off to cool the jam, at this time it will be very hot.
- 5Leave the jam to cool for at least 15-30 minutes and then it will be ready.
- 6(NOTE: This is not a thick jam. It should still have chunks of strawberries in it).
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1626.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 421.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 409.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g