Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
My first attempt was sooo good, I have to get the nutritional data for gifting it, I used the freezer jam version, no sugar needed pectin and grape and apple juice...the juice was 100 percent juice unfiltered and pressed....not from concentrate.....my husband, who is not a strawberry fan, tasted it at my insistance and asked for a spoon and the jar...that absolutely delicious!
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup no sugar needed fruit pectin
- 1⁄2 cup concord grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup unfiltered pressed apple juice
- Mix the pectin into the juice over a medium flame.
- after it comes to a boil mix in the fruit.
- remove from heat.
- jar and refrigerate at least 24 hours before eating
- freeze and eat within a year.
- lasts 3 weeks in the fridge!