1/1 Photo of Strawberry Jam
My first attempt was sooo good, I have to get the nutritional data for gifting it, I used the freezer jam version, no sugar needed pectin and grape and apple juice...the juice was 100 percent juice unfiltered and pressed....not from concentrate.....my husband, who is not a strawberry fan, tasted it at my insistance and asked for a spoon and the jar...that absolutely delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup no sugar needed fruit pectin
- 1/2 cup concord grape juice
- 1/2 cup unfiltered pressed apple juice
- 1Mix the pectin into the juice over a medium flame.
- 2after it comes to a boil mix in the fruit.
- 3remove from heat.
- 4jar and refrigerate at least 24 hours before eating
- 6freeze and eat within a year.
- 7lasts 3 weeks in the fridge!
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g