Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe came from Ball Fruit Jell Pectin label. It's simple but delicious.
- Remove caps from strawberries.
- Crush strawberries, one layer at a time.
- Place strawberries and lemon juice into a 6-quart saucepot.
- Gradually stir pectin into the mixture.
- Bring mixture to a full boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Return mixture to a full, rolling boil and boil hard for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim foam.
- Can the mixture following standardized sterile heat canning process.