Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an all natural icing that's not overly sweet, and is easy to make organically. The lovely light pink colour makes it perfect for Mother's Day or a girl's birthday party! It yields enough for a standard-sized cake (1 x 13x9; 2 x 8" rounds, etc.).
- 1 (10 -16 ounce) package frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (soft)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thaw berries and reserve 1/4 cup of the juice.
- Mix together strawberry juice, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract on High speed for approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve thawed berries alongside iced cake.