1 hr 20 mins
From Ask the Berry Man Strawberry Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine strawberries and sugar, set aside.
- 2In large bowl pour water over tea bag, steep 5 minutes.
- 3Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
- 4Stir in strawberries and lemonade concentrate, chill.
- 5To serve, stir in club soda. Ladle over ice cubes in tall glasses. Serve with spoons.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Iced Tea Fizz
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: