Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Ask the Berry Man Strawberry Recipes
Make and share this Strawberry Iced Tea Fizz recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl, combine strawberries and sugar, set aside.
- In large bowl pour water over tea bag, steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
- Stir in strawberries and lemonade concentrate, chill.
- To serve, stir in club soda. Ladle over ice cubes in tall glasses. Serve with spoons.
We enjoyed this very much! Followed the recipe exactly and will be making this all summer long.