Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Ask the Berry Man Strawberry Recipes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1 tea bag
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart chilled club soda
- ice cube
- In bowl, combine strawberries and sugar, set aside.
- In large bowl pour water over tea bag, steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag; cool tea to room temperature.
- Stir in strawberries and lemonade concentrate, chill.
- To serve, stir in club soda. Ladle over ice cubes in tall glasses. Serve with spoons.
We enjoyed this very much! Followed the recipe exactly and will be making this all summer long.