Recipe by Lizet =]
I love this recipe its delicious anybdoy that has a sweet tooth will love it. Very easy to make. My cousin [ :D ] and I found a recipe and made a whole new different one.. I love cooking mixing up recipes this is one of the best' ones made yet. Enjoy! Sorry I dont have a picture right know in hand ill post some up when i get a chance!
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces strawberries
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Cool Whip
- 1 vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the Strawberries and cut them into slices (about 3 slices each strawberry) put them in a medium size bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice into a small bowl or cup add 3 table spoons of lime into your strawberries and mix
- add your 3 table spoons of sugar into your strawberries mix well and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- [The Vanilla wafers i was going for a somewhat of a pie crust or a crispy crust].
- Take wafers into a medium size bowl, mash them to your taste (i prefer mashed till there small crumbs, small enough to use as pie crust).
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Add wafer crumbs into a baking pan mix crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or to your taste.
- Start building your desset.
- Add a spoon or 2 of Ice Cream into a small bowl, then add your spoon or 2 of cool whip, add 1 spoon of baked wafer crumbs, and a few glazed strawberries!
- Enjoy Dessert lovers =].