1/5 Photos of Strawberry Ice Cream Like Ben and Jerry's
Good enough to be served at Ben & Jerry's. Use fresh, good-quality ingredients. I love to make this during strawberry season. Plan to refrigerate berries in sugar for 1 hour before making ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine strawberries, lemon juice, and 1/4 cup sugar in a mixing bowl, set aside in fridge for 1 hour.
- 2In large mixing bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 3Gradually add 3/4 cups sugar, mixing well. Stir in milk and vanilla and mix well.
- 4Add strawberries with juice and mix well.
- 5Gently stir in whipping cream just until combined.
- 6Pour into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- 7I use a Donvier ice cream maker that doesn't require ice or salt and it works great!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Ice Cream Like Ben and Jerry's
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.1
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 176.3 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g