Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
When we pick strawberries at a local farm, this is what many of the berries are used for. It's a great smmertime treat.
- Place the strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Cover and prcess until smooth.
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil.
- Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Add to blender along with the lemon juice.
- Cover and process until combined.
- Pour into a shallow freezer container.
- Cover and freeze for for 4-6 hours or until almost frozen.
- Just before serving, whip mixture in a blender or food processor.