- 1 pint strawberry, washed and hulled
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree strawberries in food processor or blender and strain to remove seeds.
- Place puree in medium saucepan along with the honey, sugar, and lime juice. Boil until thickened, about 3 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine strawberry mixture and butter in medium bowl and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
- Strawberry honey butter may be wrapped and stored in refrigerator up to 2 days or frozen up to 2 months.