This is great when fresh strawberries are in season. We used to have a pastor who started requesting this as soon as the first strawberries of the season came in.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, honey and oil.
- Stir in strawberries and almonds.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring only well enough to moisten the flour mixture.
- DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Pour into a well greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from pan.
- This can be served warm or cold.