1/3 Photos of Strawberry Honey Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is great when fresh strawberries are in season. We used to have a pastor who started requesting this as soon as the first strawberries of the season came in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the eggs, honey and oil.
- 3Stir in strawberries and almonds.
- 4Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring only well enough to moisten the flour mixture.
- 5DO NOT OVERMIX!
- 6Pour into a well greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
- 7Cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from pan.
- 8This can be served warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Honey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2450.3
- Calories from Fat 857
- Total Fat 95.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 3569.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 363.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 153.8 g
- Protein 51.9 g