Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
An easy gelatin salad that packs in the fruit! Perfect during those winter months when fresh fruit like strawberries and pineapple are hard to come by.
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed (keep liquid)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 13 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Divide Jello in half after dissolved.
- Combine half with the strawberries and pineapple and bananas.
- Chill until set.
- Cover layer with sour cream.
- Add remaining plain Jello for top layer.