1/1 Photo of Strawberry Heaven Cake
This cake is an all out celebration of everything that is good in life. Make it to welcome the springtime, Grandma's birthday, a graduation or first drivers liscense. Make it because your having a party or, best of all, just because you love your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin powder
- 1 cup mashed fresh strawberries
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 3 (9 inch) round pans.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and gelatin mix.
- 4Make a well in the center and pour in 1 cup mashed strawberries, oil, milk and eggs.
- 5Beat on low speed until blended.
- 6Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- 7Fold in the coconut and pecans.
- 8Divide the batter among the prepared pans.
- 9Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 10Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- 12To make the Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 13Mash the 3/4 cup strawberries to make 1/2 cup, then drain well; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- 14Blend in the confectioners' sugar and drained strawberries.
- 15Beat on medium speed until the frosting lightens and is well combined. Fold in the coconut and pecans.
- 16Frost cake between layers, on top and sides.
- 17Chill uncovered 30 minutes or until frosting sets, then cover and chill 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Heaven Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9433.7
- Calories from Fat 5248
- Total Fat 583.1 g
- Saturated Fat 188.4 g
- Cholesterol 1255.0 mg
- Sodium 5884.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 942.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.8 g
- Sugars 766.6 g
- Protein 154.6 g