1 hr 15 mins
My daughter cut this recipe out of the lid of the Cool Whip container. She did good, because this recipe is easy and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cake horizontally into 3 layers.
- 2Place 1 cake layer on serving plate.
- 3Stir crushed strawberries and milk into 1 ½ cups of the Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- 4Spread ½ of the strawberry mixture on cake layer.
- 5Arrange ½ of the sliced strawberries on top of the strawberry mixture.
- 6Repeat layers, ending with cake.
- 7Frost the top and sides of the cake with the remaining whipped topping.
- 8Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 9Decorate top and sides of the cake with strawberry fans and mint leaves.
- 10Store leftover cake in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Heaven
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 329.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g