Prep 10 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Ready-made puff pastry and whipped topping are the shortcut ingredients in these darling pillowy treats.
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.)
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry jam or 1⁄3 cup preserves
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 4 large strawberries, each cut into 4 slices
- 1 (1 ounce) baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking square, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unfold pasty. Cut into 16 hearts with 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Cut each heart horizontally in half. Spread 1 teaspoons of the jam onto bottom half of each heart; top with 1 tablespoons of the whipped toping and a strawberry slice. Cover with tips of hearts. Drizzle with chocolate. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour.