1/1 Photo of Strawberry Granola Crunch (Clean Eating)
Adapted from http://thejoyofcleaneating.com/recipes/clean-eating-strawberry-granola-crunch/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Line a baking sheet with parchment or silpat.
- 2Place the nuts into a small food processor and pulse to crumble (if you don't have a food processor, you can use a Ziploc bag and a rolling pin). Don’t overdo it, you don’t want them finely ground, just lightly chopped/crushed.
- 3In a medium sized bowl combine the chopped nuts, oats, and cinnamon. Stir to combine and set aside.
- 4Place the fresh strawberries, honey, and vanilla in a small food processor (or blender) and blend until pureed. Pour into oat/nut mixture. Toss/stir to combine.
- 5Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat. Spread the granola in a single layer on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5-7 minutes. Don’t be concerned if the granola seems mushy. Remove from the oven and let it sit and cool for one hour.
- 6After the granola has cooled and become crunchy, fold in dried cranberries and store in a Ziploc bag. Enjoy as a cereal, snack, or over ice cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Granola Crunch (Clean Eating)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.4
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 6.1 g