1/1 Photo of Strawberry Graham Cheesecake With Chilled Cream Topping
9 hrs 30 mins
This easy-to-follow recipe makes an elegant cheesecake from scratch fit for a dinner party. Cooking time includes oven and refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup strawberry, washed, cored, and finely chopped
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add in the melted butter and stir to combine until completely moistened. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan, and up the sides of the pan about two inches. Set aside.
- 4Break the softened cream cheese into chunks and place in a large bowl. With the mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese for about 3 minutes, until very soft and creamy.
- 5Add in the sugar and continue to mix on medium speed, for 1 to 2 minutes, until the batter is smooth.
- 6Add in the eggs one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- 7Reduce the speed to low, and add in the sour cream, flour, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Beat just until thoroughly blended.
- 8Gently stir by hand the strawberry jam and the 1/2 cup of chopped strawberry pieces into the batter.
- 9Pour all of the batter in the pan that's already been lined with the crust and jiggle the pan gingerly until the top of the batter appears settled and smooth.
- 10Bake at 350F for one hour. Turn off the heat when the hour is up and let the cheesecake rest undisturbed in the oven, with the door closed, for 30 minutes.
- 11CREAM TOPPING:.
- 12Chill a bowl and the beaters from your mixer in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- 13Add the cream, sugar, and vanilla to the chilled bowl.
- 14Beat on low speed until small bubbles form, about 30 seconds.
- 15Increase speed to medium and continue beating for another 30 seconds.
- 16Increase speed to high and beat until cream is smooth, thick, and nearly doubled in volume, about 30 seconds.
- 17Once the cheesecake is cooled, spread the cream topping on it and pipe more around the edge. Place in the refrigerator to cool for 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Graham Cheesecake With Chilled Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1019.7
- Calories from Fat 643
- Total Fat 71.4 g
- Saturated Fat 40.3 g
- Cholesterol 347.1 mg
- Sodium 500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 62.1 g
- Protein 14.1 g