Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1419.54 ml Baby Spinach, washed and dried (or buy pre-washed)
- 236.59 ml strawberry, quartered
- 29.58 ml walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 28.34 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 7.39 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium strawberries
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79 ml warm water
- Note: To toast walnuts, simply cook in a pan, no oil, for about 1-2 minutes on medium-low heat, moving occasionally.
- Lay the spinach out on a plate or in a bowl. Evenly distribute the strawberries, walnuts, and goat cheese on the salad.
- To create the dressing, combine the vinegar, oil, strawberries, honey, and water in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth and well-combined. Drizzle over salad.