Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Strawberry, Goat Cheese, and Walnut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups Baby Spinach, washed and dried (or buy pre-washed)
- 1 cup strawberry, quartered
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- Note: To toast walnuts, simply cook in a pan, no oil, for about 1-2 minutes on medium-low heat, moving occasionally.
- Lay the spinach out on a plate or in a bowl. Evenly distribute the strawberries, walnuts, and goat cheese on the salad.
- To create the dressing, combine the vinegar, oil, strawberries, honey, and water in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth and well-combined. Drizzle over salad.