Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy, perfect for summertime!
- 1 pie crust
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 quart strawberry, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Mix Jello, sugar, cornstarch and water in saucepan. Heat until boiling gently. Stir and heat for about 5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Cool until lukewarm.
- Cut up strawberries and place into pie crust.
- Pour glaze over top.
- Cool in refrigerator until glaze sets.
From Georgina SO EASY & So Delicious! I made it to take to a family BBQ and it was a real hit! I garnished with real whipped cream, everyone loved it. My grandson asked me to make it for his birthday instead of cake!