1/2 Photos of Strawberry Glazed Ham
This is my favorite way to make ham. There's something about the combination of sweet strawberries with salty ham...mmmmmmmm! My daughter even made this with raspberry preserves and loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake ham as desired, scoring if you'd like.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- 3Spoon over ham during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- 4Garnish with whole strawberries, sliced and fanned, if desired.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 104.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 223.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 156.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: