Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of our family's summer favorite. Thanks Paula!!
Make and share this Strawberry Glaze Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Crush 1 cup of red ripe strawberries, add water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add water, if necessary, to make 1 cup liquid.
- Combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt and add to liquid.
- Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly until mixture thickens.
- Cool and add red food coloring.
- Place remaining whole strawberries in baked pie shell.
- Pour the glaze over the berries.
- Top the pie with whipped cream.