This is one of our family's summer favorite. Thanks Paula!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush 1 cup of red ripe strawberries, add water and bring to a boil.
- 2Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 4Add water, if necessary, to make 1 cup liquid.
- 5Combine cornstarch, sugar, and salt and add to liquid.
- 6Stir until smooth.
- 7Bring to a boil and stir constantly until mixture thickens.
- 8Cool and add red food coloring.
- 9Place remaining whole strawberries in baked pie shell.
- 10Pour the glaze over the berries.
- 11Top the pie with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Glaze Pie
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g