It is very easy and tastes like the store bought glaze. Can be used for pie or for short cakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium sauce pan on high add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly!
- 2Remove from heat. Let stand five minutes.
- 3For Pie: Prepare crust and let cool.
- 4Arrange cut strawberries in pie crust. Pour glaze over strawberries. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until set.
- 5For Short cakes. Cut strawberries and leave in med size glass bowl. Pour glaze over strawberries. Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or until set.
- 6Then serve over short cakes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 151.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g