Recipe by Tina
It is very easy and tastes like the store bought glaze. Can be used for pie or for short cakes.
Top Review by misscain
This rocks. My BFs kids like this on bananas and this is better to me than the store bought stuff. Update: this sets up after being refrigerated (which makes perfect sense). I put it in the microwave and stirred frequently to get it back to a saucey stage to pour over fruit on day 2.
- 85.04 g boxjello brand strawberry gelatin
- 99.22 g boxjello brand cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 295.73 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium sauce pan on high add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Stirring constantly!
- Remove from heat. Let stand five minutes.
- For Pie: Prepare crust and let cool.
- Arrange cut strawberries in pie crust. Pour glaze over strawberries. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or until set.
- For Short cakes. Cut strawberries and leave in med size glass bowl. Pour glaze over strawberries. Refrigerate 3-4 hours, or until set.
- Then serve over short cakes.