Recipe by Scarlett516
This is a recipe I found online and enjoyed. The food coloring is optional, but I like the light pink color without the added dye.
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 78.07 ml light corn syrup
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml crushed strawberry
- 4.92 ml lemon juice (optional)
- 0.06-0.13 ml red food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium heat, blend cornstarch, corn syrup, and water until smooth.
- Add strawberries and turn up heat to medium-high.
- Stirring lightly, bring to a boil and allow to boil for one minute.
- Strain, add lemon juice and food coloring if desired, and cool.