Recipe by hisfavoritemavis
This is a great "wake up" smoothie.
Top Review by White Rose Child
Quite yummy! I added a banana to thicken it up and take the bite off the ginger. I also used strawberry yogurt along with a handful of berries. Liked the crunchy addition of the almonds. I drank the whole thing for breakfast! Thanks!
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (about 1/2 a grapefruit)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1⁄2 inch gingerroot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 12 frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)