- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 15 1⁄4 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 ounces fat-free non-dairy whipped topping
- fresh strawberries (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- Add the crushed pineapple with juice, strawberries, pecans, and lemon juice. Pour into a 2 qrt. dish and refrigerate overnight.
- When set, combine the gelatin with half of the whipped topping in a blender, and whip until well blended.
- Spoon into tall wine glasses, top with the remmaining topping and a fresh strawberry.