I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
- 2Add the crushed pineapple with juice, strawberries, pecans, and lemon juice. Pour into a 2 qrt. dish and refrigerate overnight.
- 3When set, combine the gelatin with half of the whipped topping in a blender, and whip until well blended.
- 4Spoon into tall wine glasses, top with the remmaining topping and a fresh strawberry.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Gelatin Salad - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 186.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free non-dairy whipped topping