Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Most assuredly a unique dessert that will refresh your palate on a hot summer afternoon! Recipe from a Central American magazine called "Mucho Gusto" with a wonderful collection of soups. I'm obsessed... NOTE: time does not include overnight refrigeration, so you'll need to plan ahead!!!
- Place all the soup ingredients in a large glass bowl.
- With clean hands, gently squeeze the ingredients and combine thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour cold mixture into a blender container and puree thoroughly. This may have to be done in batches.
- Serve in pretty glass cups and garnish rim with a whole strawberry.