- 2 quarts strawberries, rinsed,hulled and halved (2 lb)
- 1 ripe mango, pitted,peeled and diced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, to taste
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice 1 c.
- Combine in a small bowl with mango and kiwi.
- Reserve and refrigerate 1/2 cup.
- Pure remaining strawberries with sugar in food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl; stir in grape juice and lime juice and remaining diced fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To Serve: Ladle gazpacho into individual bowls.
- Top with yogurt, then reserved fruit.