Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dish was created by the chefs at Seu-Xerea, a famous restaurant in Valencia, Spain.
- 1 1⁄2 kg strawberries
- 1 -2 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 100 g stale bread, with the crusts cut off
- salt and pepper
- 50 ml olive oil
- spring onion
- red bell pepper
- green bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- 1 small crouton
- Put all the ingredients for the gazpacho, except the oil, in a liquidizer.
- Whiz, adding the oil slowly so that it emulsifies with the soup.
- Taste and season as you see fit.
- Whiz again.
- Serve, with a few bowls of finely chopped spring onion, bell peppers or cucumber as well as some crunchy croutons.