Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was a contest winning recipe for TOH. It was originally created by Pat Stewart.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 (6 ounce) carton strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften.
- Press into an ungreased 9-in. springform pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and extract until smooth.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Remove sides of springform pan; place crust on a serving plate. Spread 3/4 cup fudge topping over crust to within 1/2 inches of edges; top with cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange strawberries on top; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Serve immediately.