1 hr 30 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
This pie can be made a head of time and frozen without the strawberries and fudge topping for up to 2 weeks. Bring to room temp and decorate it before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine fudge mix, oil, water and 1 egg in a large bowl.
- 3Beat 50 strokes with a spoon.
- 4Spread in the bottom of a crust lined pan.
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is shiney and center is set; covering edges with foil after 15 or 20 minutes to prevent over browning if necessary.
- 6Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg in a small bowl.
- 7Beat until smooth.
- 8Quickly drop cream cheese mixture by small spoonfuls over partially baked brownies; carefully spread to cover brownie layer.
- 9Bake an additional 18 to 20 minutes or until cream cheese is set.
- 10Cool at least an hour.
- 11Arrange strawberry halves, cut side down over the cream cheese layer.
- 12Chill for one hour or until serving time.
- 13Immediately before serving, place ice cream topping in a small microwave dish.
- 14Microwave on defrost for 45 seconds.
- 15Spoon into a small resealable bag and seal.
- 16Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of the bag.
- 17Squeeze to drizzle topping over pie.
- 18Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.1
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g