1 hr 20 mins
Strawberries and Chocolate. What more can you ask for. This is guaranteed to be a hit at your next dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350; coat 2 8" round cake pans with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, beat brownie mix, eggs, oil, 1/3 cup water and extract until blended, 1 minute; stir in chips.
- 3Divide batter between pans and bake 35 minutes.
- 4Puree strawberry topping until smooth.
- 5Poke holes into hot cakes; spread with topping; cool in pans 30 minutes on racks; Remove from pans and cool completely.
- 6Place one cake layer on plate and spread with 1 1/2 cups frosting, then top with remaining layer.
- 7Spread top& sides with remaining frosting.
- 8Garnish with whole or sliced strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 125.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate chunk brownie mix