Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
Strawberries and Chocolate. What more can you ask for. This is guaranteed to be a hit at your next dinner party.
- Preheat oven to 350; coat 2 8" round cake pans with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat brownie mix, eggs, oil, 1/3 cup water and extract until blended, 1 minute; stir in chips.
- Divide batter between pans and bake 35 minutes.
- Puree strawberry topping until smooth.
- Poke holes into hot cakes; spread with topping; cool in pans 30 minutes on racks; Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Place one cake layer on plate and spread with 1 1/2 cups frosting, then top with remaining layer.
- Spread top& sides with remaining frosting.
- Garnish with whole or sliced strawberries.