Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
A nice change of pace from the traditional chocolate variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a buttered 3-quart heavy sauce pan.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Cook without stirring until candy thermometer reaches 230°F.
- 4or until it makes a soft ball when tested in cold water.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add margarine or butter and vanilla,Do not stir!
- 7Cool without stirring until outside of pan becomes lukewarm.
- 8Stir in nuts and beat until candy loses its gloss.
- 9Pour into 3 dozen paper bonbon cups.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (986 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 19.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: