Prep 4 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't made this recipe yet, but I will be making it for Christmas. I found the recipe in a Taste of the South Magazine - Christmas 2008. --NOTE-- The prep time in this recipe includes 4 hours to let the fudge cool before cutting.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 5 fluid ounces evaporated milk
- 12 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar strawberry marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Line a 9X9X2-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, allowing the foil to hand over the edges of the pan; set aside.
- In a medium to large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk and bring to a boil stirring frequently over medium heat.
- Continue cooing until mixture reaches 234F on a candy thermometer.
- Add white chocolate and marshmallow creme and stir to combine.
- Add chopped pecans and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Cool for at least 4 hours.
- When the fudge is set, pull up the excess foil to remove fudge from pan.
- Peel back the foil and cute fudge into 1-inch squares.